"I feel uncomfortable in my home and I think there may be unwanted energy. Can you help, and how soon can you help?"
Our team is here to help. We're always willing to meet and speak with you if you're having issues at home regarding a feeling of unease and surrounding paranormal experiences.
If you get in touch with us and need our help, we will regard that as our top priority and will arrange to meet you ASAP.
"How much will your help cost?"
Not a penny. Our help and advice is free of charge - we believe it's unethical to profit from your trust in our team and the situation you might be in. If you would like us to visit your home and investigate the cause of your concerns, we will do so for absolutely free. Your safety and comfort is all we care about.
"Is my house haunted? Should I be scared?"
'Haunted' is a strong word - it is rare we'll consider a home to be genuinely haunted. This implies a residence has a constant flow of paranormal activity, and usually this just isn't the case. Spirits could just pass through from time to time, causing a temporary disturbance, or it could be other factors at play that are causing you to feel uneasy, uncomfortable, etc.
We will never encourage fear and we will always try to get to the bottom of the cause, whether it be completely mundane or something more unusual. We will *never* exaggerate our findings or tell you we've experienced things when we haven't. Our job is to make you feel more at ease in your home, not to scare you further. In 99% of cases, there is no reason to be afraid - most energy does not mean you harm, and your discomfort is most likely due to the fact that it's something new and unfamiliar.
"Can you cleanse my home?"
The short answer is yes, we can.
The longer answer is yes, we can, but this is only a step we'd take if our team and yourself mutually decide it will be helpful and necessary. Ultimately though, it's your choice, and if you feel like you'd be happier after a cleansing, we can provide that extra step for you.
Alternatively, there are measures you can take to help you keep your home feeling positive:
- Burn rosemary. This herb is much more accessible than sage, for example, and just as cleansing. Open your windows to let in light and fresh air and start the cleansing from the bottom floor of your house up to the top.
- You can also burn Dragon's Blood incense or a white candle in the scents salt, sage, lemongrass, and rosemary. Do this in each corner of your home also. You can find these things in many local stores nowadays, or online.
- Salt is earth's natural cleanser. You can place salt in the corners of each room in your home and leave it there for up to 48 hours.
- Don't encourage spiritual activity if it's something you don't want. Don't use Ouija boards or anything similar. Don't talk about the paranormal in your home - go to a different location if you must - and try not to become too engrossed in negativity as it can feed into any underlying unease you already have.
- Don't enlist the help of a medium or a paranormal team that are charging you ANY amount. We cannot say definitively that these people aren't genuine, but it's better and safer not to take that risk. There's no way of verifying what a medium is telling you, and anyone looking to make a profit from your trust and your need for help/advice should be treated with sufficient scrutiny and wariness. Be safe and don't let yourself be taken advantage of.
- Be firm. You can say, out loud, that the home is yours and any unwanted energy/spirits are not welcome. This has worked for us in the past, but of course only take this step if you feel comfortable in doing so.
- If you are a person of any faith, keep that faith close to you in the form of any relevant books/texts, jewellery/pendants, and other items. These things can really help you to feel more protected, comforted, safe, and strong.
"I've tried all those things and I'm still having problems. What now?"
If you've tried all the above steps and we haven't been to your home already, this might be a good time to get in touch. We can meet at a separate location to talk with you or we can come to your home - it's entirely up to you. We can discuss what steps you'd like us to take and offer any advice we think might be helpful.
If you've tried all the above steps and we havealready been to your home, but you're still having issues, please feel free to contact us again. We encourage people to check in with us and let us know how things are going, and we will be more than happy to meet with you again to see if there's more we can help you with.
"I want some help/advice but I feel like calling in a paranormal team might stir things up more."
We completely understand! This is absolutely your decision to make. You might not require us to fully investigate your home, but we believe there's never any harm in voicing your concerns to us or asking for a bit of friendly advice. Even if you just want to get in touch via a Facebook message, that's more than okay! You're not alone and there's always someone willing to listen, so please never be afraid to reach out.
Consider that we have a history of handling these situations and we do so respectfully - we would never come into your home and be loud or disrespectful to any energy/spirits as this would not be helpful to anyone. We conduct ourselves calmly and openly and yourself and your home are our #1 priority at all times.